AAC Advantages for owner :
- As an owner one looks for strength reliability and quality. AAC blocks are earthquake resistant and can withstand many natural uncertainties.
- It is AAC's basic functionality when it comes to safety. It is fire resistant.
- AAC blocks are resistant to pests like termites and other insects the ingredients used to make these block prevent infestation and prevents you from shelling out for pest control.
- These blocks have a higher thermal efficiency.
- All in all a great investment.
- One of the main benefits of AAC is safety. An owner using AAC products creates a soundproof, well functional and safe building.
- AAC construction is insect and termite proof. Therefore, the need for expensive insect and pest treatment as well as long term maintenance costs will be greatly reduced.
- AAC Has High Thermal Efficiency.
- AAC Improves Indoor Air Quality.
- AAC Structures Are Well-Suited to Withstand Fires, Earthquakes, and Other Natural Disasters
AAC Advantages for Contractor :
- Now that the trend of AAC blocks is picking up the prices have become very competitive.
- The construction time for building reduces greatly as these blocks are bigger in size and can be transported easily as they are lightweight.
- The strong yet porous structure of these blocks make for easy workability (like drilling and hammering).
- AAC Structures Are Price Competitive.
- Buildings can be constructed quickly and safely using AAC building systems. The product itself is lightweight; therefore easily handled.
- AAC's workability (e.g. anchoring, routing, and drilling characteristics) is well developed and can be easily performed on job site .